For our leadership project, I and a few friends decided to shoot a film outside of school. We somewhat used Trello to document our progress, but not to the fullest extent we could have. We didn’t really decide to choose roles for each other, instead we each just helped each other with everything. Shooting was all done in one day, with little planning. Despite this, it went pretty well. I was mainly in charge of organization and helping set up some shots. I learned that when shooting outdoors, audio was hard to capture, so ADR was needed for just about the whole film. we also didn’t have a mic on set, so audio would have been bad anyway. Next time, I think we should plan and communicate more.